Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 3, 2012
The Health Show #1244
http://www.healthshow.org/ – In the past couple of years some of my closest friends have developed problems with their eye sight...to the point where one is now learning braille. Sight is one of our most precious senses...yet we often treat it as an afterthought, not getting an exam until we think there might be a problem. But there are conditions that don't have symptoms until it's too late. On today's Health Show, just about everything you need to know about Glaucoma.
We'll also hear about proposals to make nurses and nursing students upgrade their training...and we'll find out how the USDA is trying to upgrade lunch.