Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 10, 2012
The Health Show #1245
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The number of children with autism in the US has been growing for years. The latest information available shows one in 110 children born will be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder...and the education system will need to be ready. On today's Health Show, we'll hear about a school in Brooklyn that uses Applied Behavioral Analysis to help teach children with autism.
We'll also talk about the life of Margaret Sanger...the leading pioneer for birth control in the US who's legacy is still controversial.