Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 24, 2012
The Health Show #1246
http://www.healthshow.org/ – The jokes starting forming just as soon as I heard the finished story. I'm going to do my best to keep you from hearing any of them. It seems that the human intestines are a pretty amazing system...one that almost operates as a second brain. In fact, what goes on below doesn't need much help from above. You can see where this might get us in trouble. On today's Health Show, an almost joke free tour of the human gut.
Then a good news - bad news story from the National Institutes of Health about drug use by teens in the US...and we'll visit a farmer who is not letting his disability get in the way of a good harvest.