Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Fri February 24, 2012
The Health Show #1247
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes it's tough to tell why a certain month has been designated for a certain condition. For instance, why is October for breast cancer or March for colorectal cancer? Got me swinging. But February has Valentine's Day...so February is American Heart Month...and I think we can all buy into that. On today's Health Show, a conversation with a pair of heart specialists who's new book is a complete guide to heart health.
We'll also welcome back our friend Sandy Daigler, who reminds us that weight loss is great for the heart...now how about the head!