Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
The Health Show
Fri February 24, 2012
The Health Show #1247
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes it's tough to tell why a certain month has been designated for a certain condition. For instance, why is October for breast cancer or March for colorectal cancer? Got me swinging. But February has Valentine's Day...so February is American Heart Month...and I think we can all buy into that. On today's Health Show, a conversation with a pair of heart specialists who's new book is a complete guide to heart health.
We'll also welcome back our friend Sandy Daigler, who reminds us that weight loss is great for the heart...now how about the head!