Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Fri February 24, 2012
The Health Show #1247
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes it's tough to tell why a certain month has been designated for a certain condition. For instance, why is October for breast cancer or March for colorectal cancer? Got me swinging. But February has Valentine's Day...so February is American Heart Month...and I think we can all buy into that. On today's Health Show, a conversation with a pair of heart specialists who's new book is a complete guide to heart health.
We'll also welcome back our friend Sandy Daigler, who reminds us that weight loss is great for the heart...now how about the head!