Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
The Health Show
Fri March 2, 2012
The Health Show #1248
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Have you ever done something that was, oh I don't know let's call it DUMB...then stopped, and thought...why the heck do I just do that? Let me take you off the hook right now. You're innocent...apparently it's all your brain's fault. On today's Health Show we'll talk to a psychiatric researcher about how the brain sometimes goes off on its own...and how you can regain control.
Then we'll head to the suburbs of New York City, where the Big Apple's new UV water filtration plant is causing "water envy" with its neighbors. And we'll head down the coast a bit to Baltimore, where some churches are starting to preach a healthy message.