Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Health Show
Mon March 26, 2012
The Health Show #1252
When you do a program covering health, occasionally you deal with certain topics that make people a bit squeamish. Things like digestive health and reproductive and sexual issues and body image. They’re not the type of things you rush right off to your doctor to discuss. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a pair of doctors who specialize on these taboo topics.
We’ll also learn how, and sorry to our vegetarian friends, keeping a healthy diet begins with healthy livestock. And we’ll visit a city in Italy where fast food could mean a spleen sandwich.