Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Health Show
Mon March 26, 2012
The Health Show #1252
When you do a program covering health, occasionally you deal with certain topics that make people a bit squeamish. Things like digestive health and reproductive and sexual issues and body image. They’re not the type of things you rush right off to your doctor to discuss. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a pair of doctors who specialize on these taboo topics.
We’ll also learn how, and sorry to our vegetarian friends, keeping a healthy diet begins with healthy livestock. And we’ll visit a city in Italy where fast food could mean a spleen sandwich.