Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Mon April 2, 2012
The Health Show #1253
Around the world over a hundred million people are living with Hepatitis C...and without treatment, they are in danger of severe liver disease. The big problem: millions of those people have no idea they have the virus. On today’s Health Show we’ll get the facts about Hepatitis-C.
Then we’ll find out about a much less common problem, Sjogren’s Syndrome and why it’s leaving many people dry. And Sandy D returns looking for love.