Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon April 2, 2012
The Health Show #1253
Around the world over a hundred million people are living with Hepatitis C...and without treatment, they are in danger of severe liver disease. The big problem: millions of those people have no idea they have the virus. On today’s Health Show we’ll get the facts about Hepatitis-C.
Then we’ll find out about a much less common problem, Sjogren’s Syndrome and why it’s leaving many people dry. And Sandy D returns looking for love.