Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Fri April 20, 2012
The Health Show #1255
There’s been a growing problem in the health care system that hasn’t gotten much attention but, little by little, has been affecting patient care and changing the way some doctors practice. It’s the shortage of drugs. Not experimental, exotic new meds...but everyday, reliable medications that doctors have used for years. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look into the causes, effects...and possible solutions of this problem.
Then we’ll look into another shortage that, while not life threatening, certainly made life different in post-Katrina New Orleans.