Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Fri April 20, 2012
The Health Show #1255
There’s been a growing problem in the health care system that hasn’t gotten much attention but, little by little, has been affecting patient care and changing the way some doctors practice. It’s the shortage of drugs. Not experimental, exotic new meds...but everyday, reliable medications that doctors have used for years. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look into the causes, effects...and possible solutions of this problem.
Then we’ll look into another shortage that, while not life threatening, certainly made life different in post-Katrina New Orleans.