Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri April 20, 2012
The Health Show #1255
There’s been a growing problem in the health care system that hasn’t gotten much attention but, little by little, has been affecting patient care and changing the way some doctors practice. It’s the shortage of drugs. Not experimental, exotic new meds...but everyday, reliable medications that doctors have used for years. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look into the causes, effects...and possible solutions of this problem.
Then we’ll look into another shortage that, while not life threatening, certainly made life different in post-Katrina New Orleans.