Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
Fri April 20, 2012
The Health Show #1255
There’s been a growing problem in the health care system that hasn’t gotten much attention but, little by little, has been affecting patient care and changing the way some doctors practice. It’s the shortage of drugs. Not experimental, exotic new meds...but everyday, reliable medications that doctors have used for years. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look into the causes, effects...and possible solutions of this problem.
Then we’ll look into another shortage that, while not life threatening, certainly made life different in post-Katrina New Orleans.