Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri April 27, 2012
The Health Show #1256
If there was a disease that caused bone damage, bladder incontinence and loss of sexual desire in just about everybody, you’d imagine there would be a worldwide search for a cure. The thing is...this is already happening and it’s not a disease. It’s what a huge number of women experience before, during and after menopause. On today’s Health Show...an endocrinologist gives us her take on what to do when you outlive your ovaries.
Then we’ll take a lighthearted look at a British comedian who is looking to break the world record for the oldest living man...about 80 years from now.