Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri May 4, 2012
The Health Show #1257
Doing a program about health care means that, once in awhile, you’ll hit on a controversial topic. We did that last week with Hormone Replacement Therapy...and we'll talk a little more about that next week. But one topic that shouldn't be controversial, but still is, is childhood immunizations. On today's Health Show we'll talk to an infectious disease expert from the CDC.
Then we'll hear from an author who has taken the life lessons of people aged 85 and older and presented them to help us age on our own terms. And we'll hear a writer talk about switching roles with his aging mom.