Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri May 18, 2012
The Health Show #1259
During the months leading up to the passage of the Affordable Care Act...a lot was heard about the groups who very loudly opposed the bill. But the major force fighting for the bill was a coalition formed in 2008 called Health Care for America Now. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to the man who was a very public face of that group during the campaign for health care reform.
We’ll also learn more about a concept that’s getting a lot of attention in health care circles called the medical home. And we’ll learn about alcoholism’s lost decade.