Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri May 18, 2012
The Health Show #1259
During the months leading up to the passage of the Affordable Care Act...a lot was heard about the groups who very loudly opposed the bill. But the major force fighting for the bill was a coalition formed in 2008 called Health Care for America Now. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to the man who was a very public face of that group during the campaign for health care reform.
We’ll also learn more about a concept that’s getting a lot of attention in health care circles called the medical home. And we’ll learn about alcoholism’s lost decade.