Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri May 25, 2012
The Health Show #1260
The great thing about spring is the chance to get outside and enjoy nature...do some gardening or play some ball. The bad part about spring is all of the above...because outside and nature is where the ticks are. Over the past decade or so the number of tick borne disease cases have risen in the US and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to a public health entomologist about how to protect ourselves from ticks.
Then we’ll follow up on a story from a couple of weeks ago about living in a 24 hour world by talking to someone who lives that 24 hour life in multiple time zones.