Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri May 25, 2012
The Health Show #1260
The great thing about spring is the chance to get outside and enjoy nature...do some gardening or play some ball. The bad part about spring is all of the above...because outside and nature is where the ticks are. Over the past decade or so the number of tick borne disease cases have risen in the US and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to a public health entomologist about how to protect ourselves from ticks.
Then we’ll follow up on a story from a couple of weeks ago about living in a 24 hour world by talking to someone who lives that 24 hour life in multiple time zones.