Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri June 1, 2012
The Health Show #1261
The first vaccine against Pertussis was developed in the 1930s. By the 1940s it was being used nationwide and the number of cases of pertussis, or whooping cough began to fall. But those numbers are now rising and some outbreaks around the country are alarming. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look at the explosion of whooping cough cases in Washington State.
We’ll also see how a warming climate is affecting the health of elders.
Find out that you’re never too old to donate parts.
And find out why many people get caught in the “fat trap”.