Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri June 8, 2012
The Health Show #1262
Is the American health care system being corrupted by big pharma’s endless search for the next blockbuster drug? That’s what author David Healy thinks and whether or not you agree...the picture he paints isn’t pretty. On today’s Health Show, is American medicine on its way to Pharmageddon?
Then we’ll hear a compelling commentary about suicide...and the broken hearts and dreams it leaves in its wake.