Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri June 15, 2012
The Health Show #1263
Remember last year when everyone was talking about vitamin D and the great things it can do for you? Well there are other vitamins...and every one of them is important to living a healthy life. Let’s take Vitamin B-12, for example. You can take all the vitamin B-12 you want...if your body can’t absorb it, it’s not doing you a bit of good. And B-12 is a vitamin that does a lot of good. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk about vitamin B-12, and the consequences to your body to not getting the amount you need.
We’ll hear how B-12 deficiency is a problem for expectant mothers...and we’ll hear how one of the best natural sources of B-12 is getting a boost in Chesapeake Bay.