Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
Fri June 29, 2012
The Health Show #1265
Medical errors is a pretty general headline on a lot of different problems. From lost documents and test reports to hospital acquired infections and amputation errors...the problem goes from bad to extremely bad. And some of the efforts made to solve the problems haven’t really helped. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to an editor of the new book “First Do Less Harm “First, Do Less Harm - Confronting the Inconvenient Problems of Patient Safety”.
We’ll also explore the concept of shared living...and how it’s helping seniors remain independent by relying on each other.