Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri July 13, 2012
The Health Show #1267
Think about what a family would have to go through if one of their children needed a heart transplant. The doctor visits, the waiting for a donor, the surgery and recovery. Now, multiply that by two. On today’s Health Show we’ll hear about a pair of brothers in Northern New York who are both living with other people’s hearts...and how they are spreading the word about organ donation.
We’ll also hear from a heart transplant surgeon about what it’s like on the other side of the operating table. And we’ll learn about an effort by 4-H to keep kids around the country healthy.