Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri July 27, 2012
The Health Show #1269
Stop me if you’ve heard about one: Tuberous Sclerosis. Yup, I don’t see too many people holding up stop signs. Only a few thousand people in the US are living with this condition, and they know all too well the complications and endless medical procedures it brings along. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about Tuberous Sclerosis.
Also, in our earliest school biology classes we learned about process of cell division. But do you know exactly how that happens? For a long time neither did anyone else...until a pioneering doctor and his microscope found the answer. We’ll hear his story.