Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Fri July 27, 2012
The Health Show #1269
Stop me if you’ve heard about one: Tuberous Sclerosis. Yup, I don’t see too many people holding up stop signs. Only a few thousand people in the US are living with this condition, and they know all too well the complications and endless medical procedures it brings along. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about Tuberous Sclerosis.
Also, in our earliest school biology classes we learned about process of cell division. But do you know exactly how that happens? For a long time neither did anyone else...until a pioneering doctor and his microscope found the answer. We’ll hear his story.