Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri August 3, 2012
The Health Show #1270
Surprising reports have been coming in over the past six months or so about people contracting disease from dirty or reused needles. The surprising part is that these are not IV drug users...these people are medical and dental patients and the injections were from health care professionals. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk about the state of injection safety in the US.
We’ll also hear about a new HIV/AIDS drug that’s being touted as a way to prevent infection with the virus. And we’ll find out which California city is becoming the Golden State’s pot capital.