Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri August 3, 2012
The Health Show #1270
Surprising reports have been coming in over the past six months or so about people contracting disease from dirty or reused needles. The surprising part is that these are not IV drug users...these people are medical and dental patients and the injections were from health care professionals. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk about the state of injection safety in the US.
We’ll also hear about a new HIV/AIDS drug that’s being touted as a way to prevent infection with the virus. And we’ll find out which California city is becoming the Golden State’s pot capital.