Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri August 10, 2012
The Health Show #1271
Just about every day you are faced with questions about what you eat. Questions like: Is honey better for you than sugar? Is milk necessary for strong bones? Are eggs bad for your heart? And those are just the ones you ask before breakfast! Now there’s a book that takes your food questions and does some research to find answers. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to the author of “Coffee Is Good For You”.
We’ll also hear the story of an uninsured accident victim’s journey through the health care system...and how she turned it into a one woman show.