Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Fri August 10, 2012
The Health Show #1271
Just about every day you are faced with questions about what you eat. Questions like: Is honey better for you than sugar? Is milk necessary for strong bones? Are eggs bad for your heart? And those are just the ones you ask before breakfast! Now there’s a book that takes your food questions and does some research to find answers. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to the author of “Coffee Is Good For You”.
We’ll also hear the story of an uninsured accident victim’s journey through the health care system...and how she turned it into a one woman show.