Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri August 31, 2012
The Health Show #1274
It’s convention time! Those two special weeks where the political parties roll out a show to sell you on their particular version of democracy. On today’s Health Show, we’ll commemorate the events with a couple of stories that have something to do with this year’s election.
Women’s health issues have been front and center in the campaigns...and there has been no greater book on women’s heath than “Our Bodies Ourselves”. We’ll talk to one of the original authors about the book’s 40th anniversary edition. And whoever wins this year’s election is going to have to get a check up now and then. We’ll hear from a Navy Rear Admiral who spent nine years as the doctor in chief.