Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Fri August 31, 2012
The Health Show #1274
It’s convention time! Those two special weeks where the political parties roll out a show to sell you on their particular version of democracy. On today’s Health Show, we’ll commemorate the events with a couple of stories that have something to do with this year’s election.
Women’s health issues have been front and center in the campaigns...and there has been no greater book on women’s heath than “Our Bodies Ourselves”. We’ll talk to one of the original authors about the book’s 40th anniversary edition. And whoever wins this year’s election is going to have to get a check up now and then. We’ll hear from a Navy Rear Admiral who spent nine years as the doctor in chief.