Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri September 7, 2012
The Health Show #1275
State legislatures across the country are failing in efforts to fight cancer. That’s the conclusion of a new report by the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear what the report has to say about the future of the fight against cancer.
We’ll also find out if working the night shift makes you more susceptible to breast cancer.
Hear about efforts to end racial and economic disparities in health care.
And listen to a choral group who perform the last music their audiences will ever hear.