Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri September 7, 2012
The Health Show #1275
State legislatures across the country are failing in efforts to fight cancer. That’s the conclusion of a new report by the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear what the report has to say about the future of the fight against cancer.
We’ll also find out if working the night shift makes you more susceptible to breast cancer.
Hear about efforts to end racial and economic disparities in health care.
And listen to a choral group who perform the last music their audiences will ever hear.