Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri September 7, 2012
The Health Show #1275
State legislatures across the country are failing in efforts to fight cancer. That’s the conclusion of a new report by the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear what the report has to say about the future of the fight against cancer.
We’ll also find out if working the night shift makes you more susceptible to breast cancer.
Hear about efforts to end racial and economic disparities in health care.
And listen to a choral group who perform the last music their audiences will ever hear.