Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri September 14, 2012
The Health Show #1276
Nobody likes a smart bacteria. The growing number of antibiotic resistant germs is causing health officials around the world to find better treatments for infection. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about antibiotic resistance...and how the scientific community is coming together to fight the problem.
We’ll also talk to a leading activist in the movement to stop bringing genetically modified foods to the market who has been hailed as a voice of reason...and dismissed as a blatant liar. And we’ll find out how parents can make this a healthier school year.