Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri September 14, 2012
The Health Show #1276
Nobody likes a smart bacteria. The growing number of antibiotic resistant germs is causing health officials around the world to find better treatments for infection. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about antibiotic resistance...and how the scientific community is coming together to fight the problem.
We’ll also talk to a leading activist in the movement to stop bringing genetically modified foods to the market who has been hailed as a voice of reason...and dismissed as a blatant liar. And we’ll find out how parents can make this a healthier school year.