Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri September 14, 2012
The Health Show #1276
Nobody likes a smart bacteria. The growing number of antibiotic resistant germs is causing health officials around the world to find better treatments for infection. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about antibiotic resistance...and how the scientific community is coming together to fight the problem.
We’ll also talk to a leading activist in the movement to stop bringing genetically modified foods to the market who has been hailed as a voice of reason...and dismissed as a blatant liar. And we’ll find out how parents can make this a healthier school year.