Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri September 28, 2012
The Health Show #1278
When a condition affects about a third of the population, you’d think it would be getting a lot of attention. But half the people in the US with Hypertension, or high blood pressure, are not doing enough to control their pressure. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn more about the problem and find out what can, and should be done.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.