Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri September 28, 2012
The Health Show #1278
When a condition affects about a third of the population, you’d think it would be getting a lot of attention. But half the people in the US with Hypertension, or high blood pressure, are not doing enough to control their pressure. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn more about the problem and find out what can, and should be done.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.