Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri September 28, 2012
The Health Show #1278
When a condition affects about a third of the population, you’d think it would be getting a lot of attention. But half the people in the US with Hypertension, or high blood pressure, are not doing enough to control their pressure. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn more about the problem and find out what can, and should be done.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.