Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Fri September 28, 2012
The Health Show #1278
When a condition affects about a third of the population, you’d think it would be getting a lot of attention. But half the people in the US with Hypertension, or high blood pressure, are not doing enough to control their pressure. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn more about the problem and find out what can, and should be done.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.