Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri October 5, 2012
The Health Show #1279
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death in women aged 35 to 54. I thought we’d start today’s program with that number, just to remind people that even though breast cancer awareness has grown and treatments have improved...it is still a deadly disease. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to the author of the 5th edition of the Breast Cancer Survival Manual about how much has changed since the book was first published.
We’ll also head to the kitchen, when the Sneaky Chef will talk about her latest collection of speedy, healthy recipes.