Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri October 12, 2012
The Health Show #1280
It’s widely known that October is breast cancer awareness month, and there are many programs are articles devoted to the topic of breast cancer treatment and detection all month long. We did one last week...we’ll do another next week. What you may not know is that September was prostate cancer awareness month. On today’s Health Show, ok, we may be a little late...but we’ll learn more about this disease that kills thousands of men each year.
We’ll also find out about the major cause of childhood diarrhea and dehydration in the world, the Rotavirus...and hear how a returning soldier with PTSD learned to cope with his problem on film.