Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Fri October 12, 2012
The Health Show #1280
It’s widely known that October is breast cancer awareness month, and there are many programs are articles devoted to the topic of breast cancer treatment and detection all month long. We did one last week...we’ll do another next week. What you may not know is that September was prostate cancer awareness month. On today’s Health Show, ok, we may be a little late...but we’ll learn more about this disease that kills thousands of men each year.
We’ll also find out about the major cause of childhood diarrhea and dehydration in the world, the Rotavirus...and hear how a returning soldier with PTSD learned to cope with his problem on film.