Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri October 26, 2012
The Health Show #1282
So, is there ever a time when a doctor might suggest that you get a little more salt in your diet? It probably won’t come to that, but most salt sold in the US contains Iodine...and for women who are expecting, that’s important. On today’s Health Show, a look at thyroid issue in pregnant women.
We’ll also meet the new head of a world famous research facility in the Adirondack Mountains...and hear the story of a man in China who took extreme measures to save his wife’s life...and got arrested.