Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Fri October 26, 2012
The Health Show #1282
So, is there ever a time when a doctor might suggest that you get a little more salt in your diet? It probably won’t come to that, but most salt sold in the US contains Iodine...and for women who are expecting, that’s important. On today’s Health Show, a look at thyroid issue in pregnant women.
We’ll also meet the new head of a world famous research facility in the Adirondack Mountains...and hear the story of a man in China who took extreme measures to save his wife’s life...and got arrested.