Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri November 2, 2012
The Health Show #1283
In the past couple of decades a lot of money and effort have gone into the fight against drunk driving...with positive results. The refrain of “one for the road” is now not taken literally often. One reason for the success is the ease of testing a driver for alcohol use...a simple roadside breath test. For some time now, there have been efforts to duplicate that technology to test for drugs other than alcohol. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear an evaluation of that technology and hear where it’s already being used.
We’ll also dive back into the controversy about genetically modified foods...and hear why some people think they are the cause of many food allergies...while others say that’s a lot of all natural baloney.