Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri November 9, 2012
The Health Show #1284
Prostate cancer isn’t easy. Not that being diagnosed with cancer is ever easy...but with prostate cancer the treatment options literally go from all to nothing at all. And sometimes, doing nothing is the best option. On this week’s Health Show we’ll talk to one of the authors of “Invasion of the Prostate Snatchers”...and try to find out just how much fighting you should do against the disease.
We’ll also talk to a writer and naturalist and seed collector...who says one of the keys to bringing back diversity and health to our diet is bringing back lost varieties of natural seeds.