Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Fri November 9, 2012
The Health Show #1284
Prostate cancer isn’t easy. Not that being diagnosed with cancer is ever easy...but with prostate cancer the treatment options literally go from all to nothing at all. And sometimes, doing nothing is the best option. On this week’s Health Show we’ll talk to one of the authors of “Invasion of the Prostate Snatchers”...and try to find out just how much fighting you should do against the disease.
We’ll also talk to a writer and naturalist and seed collector...who says one of the keys to bringing back diversity and health to our diet is bringing back lost varieties of natural seeds.