Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri November 16, 2012
The Health Show #1285
It’s no secret that obesity continues to be one of the most pressing health problems in the US...and researchers are continuing to study the problem. What’s to study, eat less and exercise, right? Well, sometimes it goes deeper than that. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a clinical scientist about the chemistry of obesity.
We’ll also hear about the science of sleep and sleep deprivation by someone who was on a quest to understand his own sleeping disorder.