Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Fri November 16, 2012
The Health Show #1285
It’s no secret that obesity continues to be one of the most pressing health problems in the US...and researchers are continuing to study the problem. What’s to study, eat less and exercise, right? Well, sometimes it goes deeper than that. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a clinical scientist about the chemistry of obesity.
We’ll also hear about the science of sleep and sleep deprivation by someone who was on a quest to understand his own sleeping disorder.