Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri November 16, 2012
The Health Show #1285
It’s no secret that obesity continues to be one of the most pressing health problems in the US...and researchers are continuing to study the problem. What’s to study, eat less and exercise, right? Well, sometimes it goes deeper than that. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a clinical scientist about the chemistry of obesity.
We’ll also hear about the science of sleep and sleep deprivation by someone who was on a quest to understand his own sleeping disorder.