Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Fri November 16, 2012
The Health Show #1285
It’s no secret that obesity continues to be one of the most pressing health problems in the US...and researchers are continuing to study the problem. What’s to study, eat less and exercise, right? Well, sometimes it goes deeper than that. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a clinical scientist about the chemistry of obesity.
We’ll also hear about the science of sleep and sleep deprivation by someone who was on a quest to understand his own sleeping disorder.