Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri November 23, 2012
The Health Show #1286
Penn State, Syracuse University, the Catholic Church...these are just a few...the most publicized institutions that have been scandalized by child sex abuse. Many of the abusers have been caught and put in jail. But does that bring closure to the men who were abused? On today’s Health Show, we’ll speak to a psychotherapist about the emotional health issues facing male survivors of child sex abuse.
We’ll also learn what officials in Massachusetts are doing to combat what they call the number one cause of preventable death in the state. And have you seen a commercial about a condition called C-O-P-D? Do you know what it is? You will.