Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri November 30, 2012
The Health Show #1287
We’re going to start today’s show with one of those obvious statements you love so much: A stroke is a medical emergency. The faster you recognize that you or someone you are with is having a stroke, the better the chance of survival. Not everyone does. Stroke is the forth biggest killer in the US and the number one cause of long term disability. On today’s Health Show we’ll hear about the latest methods of turning stroke victims into stroke survivors.
And you know how every so often you need to reboot your computer to keep in running efficiently? Well the same thing goes for humans. It’s called sleep!