Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri December 7, 2012
The Health Show #1288
Finding out a loved one has lung cancer is the beginning of a story that almost never ends well. But once that story’s over, the people left behind often start a new one that tries to capture the spirit of the person they lost. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear from a father who lost a daughter and celebrated her life and writings in a book.
We’ll also listen in on a discussion about the disease with a doctor, a survivor and a sister who was left behind.