Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Fri December 7, 2012
The Health Show #1288
Finding out a loved one has lung cancer is the beginning of a story that almost never ends well. But once that story’s over, the people left behind often start a new one that tries to capture the spirit of the person they lost. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear from a father who lost a daughter and celebrated her life and writings in a book.
We’ll also listen in on a discussion about the disease with a doctor, a survivor and a sister who was left behind.