Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Fri December 21, 2012
The Health Show #1290
Every year on The Health Show we hear about new conditions and treatments that shape the world of health care and point it new directions. But with everything that’s new one thing remains constant: heart disease is going to kill a whole lot of us.
On today’s Health Show, we’ll rerun a conversation we had last February with a pair of heart specialists who published a complete guide to heart health in 2012.
We’ll also welcome back our friend Judah Leblang who found out about his own heart history this year.