Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri January 4, 2013
The Health Show #1292
Nobody has ever won an election by saying that Medicare is bad. In fact, people who say that tend to lose elections by large numbers. So, it’s no surprise that in a recent survey, 98 per cent of adults 18 or older said that Medicare is important to American’s health in retirement. But what about the health of Medicare itself? On today’s Health Show, we are going to be joined by two representatives of A.A.R.P. and talk about the future of Medicare and Social Security...and what A.A.R.P. is doing to support their members.