Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri January 4, 2013
The Health Show #1292
Nobody has ever won an election by saying that Medicare is bad. In fact, people who say that tend to lose elections by large numbers. So, it’s no surprise that in a recent survey, 98 per cent of adults 18 or older said that Medicare is important to American’s health in retirement. But what about the health of Medicare itself? On today’s Health Show, we are going to be joined by two representatives of A.A.R.P. and talk about the future of Medicare and Social Security...and what A.A.R.P. is doing to support their members.