Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri January 4, 2013
The Health Show #1292
Nobody has ever won an election by saying that Medicare is bad. In fact, people who say that tend to lose elections by large numbers. So, it’s no surprise that in a recent survey, 98 per cent of adults 18 or older said that Medicare is important to American’s health in retirement. But what about the health of Medicare itself? On today’s Health Show, we are going to be joined by two representatives of A.A.R.P. and talk about the future of Medicare and Social Security...and what A.A.R.P. is doing to support their members.