Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri January 11, 2013
The Health Show #1293
Most of the time on this program, I feel like I can hold my own in most discussions. There are some topics however. Take menopause. Whenever we talk about this part of a woman’s life I feel like half the audience is saying “yeah, what do you know about it”. That’s why I call on smart people to help me. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk about menopause, or, most accurately, perimenopause.
We’ll also hear the story of a Midwestern farming family who solved financial and health problems by going organic. And hear why there is a discussion going on about certain medical practice guidelines.