Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri January 11, 2013
The Health Show #1293
Most of the time on this program, I feel like I can hold my own in most discussions. There are some topics however. Take menopause. Whenever we talk about this part of a woman’s life I feel like half the audience is saying “yeah, what do you know about it”. That’s why I call on smart people to help me. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk about menopause, or, most accurately, perimenopause.
We’ll also hear the story of a Midwestern farming family who solved financial and health problems by going organic. And hear why there is a discussion going on about certain medical practice guidelines.