Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Possible Modified Transmission Line Proposals Draw Cautious Praise
Fri January 18, 2013
The Health Show #1294
We’ve had nasty flu seasons before...but this year is turning out to be something especially gruesome. The season started about a month early and there is now widespread flu in 47 states. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a flu expert from the Mayo Clinic about this years strain of the flu, and what you can do to stay healthy.
And while we’re talking about seasons...we’re in the heat of the football playoff season, so it’s a good time to hear from a doctor and author who says you should treat your health care like a team sport.