Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Fri January 25, 2013
The Health Show #1295
Here’s one of those statements of indisputable fact that you love so much: nobody’s eye sight gets better as they age. There have been recent advances in eye care research that are helping more people keep their sight longer. On today’s Health Show, a talk about your eyes.
We’ll also learn how being born deaf affects your sense of touch. And we’ll visit with a pain specialist who has some very good advice about concussions.