Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri January 25, 2013
The Health Show #1295
Here’s one of those statements of indisputable fact that you love so much: nobody’s eye sight gets better as they age. There have been recent advances in eye care research that are helping more people keep their sight longer. On today’s Health Show, a talk about your eyes.
We’ll also learn how being born deaf affects your sense of touch. And we’ll visit with a pain specialist who has some very good advice about concussions.