Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri January 25, 2013
The Health Show #1295
Here’s one of those statements of indisputable fact that you love so much: nobody’s eye sight gets better as they age. There have been recent advances in eye care research that are helping more people keep their sight longer. On today’s Health Show, a talk about your eyes.
We’ll also learn how being born deaf affects your sense of touch. And we’ll visit with a pain specialist who has some very good advice about concussions.