Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Fri February 1, 2013
The Health Show #1296
There are times when you listen to The Health Show and every feature flows into the next with a clear theme and obvious plan. Well not today. On today’s Health Show it’s four different feature on four different topics, none of which have anything to do with the other.
First we’ll hear about the growing tread of males becoming family care givers.
Then advise from the NIH: get up and do something...anything.
We’ll hear how many people in our gadget obsessed culture need a digital detox.
And commentary from our friend Judah
Leblang about what he'd give for a good night’s sleep.