Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri February 8, 2013
The Health Show #1297
David Goldhill is president and chief executive officer of G-S-N, The Game Show Network. He is also an author and crusader for a consumer based universal health care system. After the death of his father, Goldhill, began a personal exploration of a health-care industry that for years has delivered poor service and irregular quality at astonishingly high cost. On today’s Health Show we’ll here from David Goldhill about his book
“Catastrophic Care: How American Health Care Killed My Father--and How We Can Fix It”
We’ll also hear about the next step the state of Vermont is taking as it moves to a single-payer, universal health care system.