Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri February 15, 2013
The Health Show #1298
Over the past decade there have been an explosion of new laboratory tests for disease plus a steady movement to electronic health records. At least in the developed world. In countries where resources are scarce there is little to no health infrastructure in place. But the answer to some of those issues may be sitting in your pocket. On today’s Health Show we’ll hear how cell phones are being transformed into mobile labs.
We’ll also hear the results of a new survey on e-cigarettes...and hear if the people who use them think they are improving their health. And we’ll pop the cork on some new information about the healthy ingredient in red wine.