Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri February 15, 2013
The Health Show #1298
Over the past decade there have been an explosion of new laboratory tests for disease plus a steady movement to electronic health records. At least in the developed world. In countries where resources are scarce there is little to no health infrastructure in place. But the answer to some of those issues may be sitting in your pocket. On today’s Health Show we’ll hear how cell phones are being transformed into mobile labs.
We’ll also hear the results of a new survey on e-cigarettes...and hear if the people who use them think they are improving their health. And we’ll pop the cork on some new information about the healthy ingredient in red wine.